About the Role
As a product company, we strongly believe that our success is due to the people we work with and we hire - because great people create great products!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global team at a time of high growth. We are looking for an HR Admin to help us scale automated, efficient workflows and to integrate existing processes. You will work very closely with stakeholders in our global company.
What you'll do:
• Take charge of and manage all employee records and related employee requests
• Prepare documents related to our employees (labor contracts, job descriptions, decisions for terminations, certificates)
• Work closely with local and international departments to set up company policies and provide standard reports
• Support implementation of processes
• Keep our internal systems up-to-date
• Administration of Social Benefits program
• Assist with HR administration tasks and follow up on required supporting documentation related to payroll and benefits
• Take care of payments for social media posts and ads and other company projects.
What you have:
• Minimum 1 year of experience as HR Administrator
• Proficiency working with HR tools and the Labour Code
• Experience with processing payments and invoices
• Experience in system implementation or update
• Interest in technical innovation and trends in HR systems and optimisation
• Excellent English - both written and spoken
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
• Able to deal with changes and deadlines
• Experience in an international environment will be considered a plus