• Working with a team to develop, test, and maintain our data warehouse. You'll model new constructs and improve existing data structures to support game analytics
• Implement new requests from Product Managers and Data Analysts to fulfil their data needs.
• Improve data quality through anomaly detection by building and working with internal tools to measure data and automatically detect changes
• Support existing processes running in production and optimize it when possible.
• Provide support to all data warehouse initiatives.
• Evaluate all proposals requests and assist to improve the structure of data warehouse
• Real hands-on experience with Node.js (latest versions)
• Experience with RDBMS - familiarity with complex SQL queries, but no DBA knowledge required
• Solid knowledge of databases (e.g. MariaDB or MySQL)
• Familiarity with integrating and aggregating data of multiple types and formats from various sources.
• Good understanding of Linux (Debian/ubuntu)
• Good knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL and analyzing performance issues
• Data aggregation and statistics
• Experience with Python and machine learning software packages such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow