Product Owner - Games
• Full product ownership from the start of an idea to the finalization.
• Create comprehensive product specifications and presentations (both internal and external) to communicate the vision and strategy behind the products/product feature(s) to stakeholders and/ or development teams.
• Work closely with managers and game developers to ensure the right product vision. Review and make sure the end product meets the expectations and requirements.
• Work closely with marketing, sales and stakeholders to make sure that products on the roadmap are in the right direction.
• Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships.
• Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager.
• Strong business orientation and ability to comprehend information from various sources.
• Ability to effectively communicate with developers, business and tech stakeholders.
• Strong analytical, strategic, motivational and coordinating skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Fluent Business English.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience working as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a technology environment.
• Experience with the creation of casino games.
• Good understanding of product delivery and software release.
• Experience working on cross-functional projects, engaging closely with Design, Product, Sales and other teams.
• Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence).