Regulatory Procedures Coordinator
• Coordinate all workflows involving the Compliance team, i.e., maintaining the audit and reporting plans, updating the priorities of the team
• Organize and scope internal audits, and develop recommendations to the Management team based on the outcome.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international practices
• Ownership of the function schedule (tracking, updating, initiating activities)
• Negotiation with vendors and partners
• Provide administrative support for the team
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
• Experience in Microsoft Office, particularly excel
• Understanding of software technical concepts like backend and frontend, databases servers and API integrations is an advantage
• Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
• Experience in the IT industry and capability to understand the technical flow behind design and functionality
• Good communication skills and ability to work independently independently and as part of a team.
Desirable but not required:
• Degree in Law, Accounting, Business Administration or IT
• Experience reviewing contracts, permits, licenses and international law
• Experience in project management, preferably in a global market
• Have an experience or active interest in the gaming industry
To apply please send us your CV in English.