Regulatory Requirements Analyst
• Review all new and existing products, systems or processes to ensure compliance
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
• Monitor industry developments and maintain knowledge of new and amended regulations that may impact our operations
• Support the creation and maintenance of procedures, templates and tools related to regulatory requirements
• Product compliance research for new and existing markets
• Ability to communicate with technical teams at all levels
• Experience interpreting regulatory requirements into business processes
• An excellent eye for detail and ability to digest vast amount of information and systematize it in different kinds of summaries, policies and processes.
• Understanding of software technical concepts like backend and frontend, databases servers and API integrations is an advantage
• Experience in the IT industry and capability to understand the technical flow behind design and functionality
• Good interpersonal skills and a great team attitude
• Аbility to quickly learn new things and adapt
• Fluent English (both written and verbal)
• Good level of IT literacy, Microsoft Office etc.
Desirable but not required:
• Degree in Law/ Finance/ Business/ Political Science
• Experience reviewing contracts, permits, licenses and international law
• Experience in project management, preferably in a global market
• Have an experience or active interest in the gaming industry
To apply please send us your CV in English.